So I was craving a cheeseburger the other day, had some Mini Babybel Originals in the fridge, and wondered what if … ? And the answer was yummy! So, I thought I’d share this fun and easy recipe for making oozy introverted cheeseburgers with you.
BABYBEL INSIDE OUT CHEESEBURGER Yum
Ingredients (makes one burger)
- 150g of mince beef;
- 1 Mini Babybel Original;
- Drop of cooking oil;
- Pinch of sea salt;
- 1 hamburger bun;
- Condiments and toppings to taste.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat, pour in the oil and add the salt;
- Pat out a meatball;
- Flatten the ball into a patty by firmly patting it them in the palms of your hands;
- Scoop out the centre top of the patty so that it’s big enough to place a Mini Babybel inside while leaving the patty whole at its bottom;
- Remove the wax from the Babybel and put in the centre of the patty;
- Cover the cheese with the scooped out meat;
- Firmly pat down the meat again making sure the cheese is completely covered;
- Place the patty in the pan;
- Cook evenly on each side until thoroughly browned;
- Remove the patty from the heat.
You know how you like your burgers and what to put on ’em, right? Go for it!
Read more tikichris recipes.