To show my readers how much I appreciate each and every one of you for supporting my blog, I’ve come up with a sweetheart of an offer that’s good all Valentine’s Week: FREE hot chocolate from Hotel Chocolat!
Yep, that’s right! All week at any Hotel Chocolat Café, when you mention “tikichris” (and show a screen grab or printout of this page), you can add a hot chocolate to any purchase at no extra charge. And if you’ve never had the pleasure of enjoying one of Hotel Chocolat’s hot chocolate, let me tell you they are yuuuuummy!
So while you’re doing your Valentine’s shopping, make sure to treat yourself as well.
Get your free hot chocolate at these locations across the UK:
- Edinburgh Hotel Chocolat Café (7a Frederick Street, EH2 2EY);
- Edinburgh – John Lewis Hotel Chocolat Café (Level 3, St James Centre, EH1 3SP);
- Leeds – Restaurant Roast and Conch Restaurant (55 Boar Lane, LS1 5EL);
- Liverpool Hotel Chocolat Café (Unit 10, 2-4 St. Peter’s Arcade, Liverpool One, L1 3DE);
- London – Covent Garden Hotel Chocolat School of Chocolate (4 Monmouth Street, WC2H 9HB);
- London – Kensington Hotel Chocolat Café (163 Kensington High Street, W8 6SU);
- York – John Lewis Hotel Chocolat Café (Vangarde Way, YO32 9AE0).
This offer is valid from Monday 9th to Sunday the 15th of February only at Hotel Chocolat locations that serve hot chocolate. Limit one hot chocolate per purchase per day. For offer to be redeemed a screen grab or printout of this page must be presented.
Find out more about Hotel Chocolat at hotelchocolat.com.