My next 10X10 way to celebrate 10 years of blogging is a fine chocolate Christmas treat for you.
I’ve teamed up with Paul A Young Fine Chocolates for a tasty in-shop offer: spend a minimum £5 at one of Paul’s boutiques to receive a free truffle from his Christmas collection. Just mention this blog when you visit.
The offer’s good for one day only though: Thursday 22 December 2016.
The Paul A Young 2016 Christmas Truffle Collection
Paul has taken a range of nostalgic seasonal flavours and transformed them into a collection of truffles. The 2016 collection includes the following flavours:
- Figgy Pudding and Port chocolate;
- Crackling Embers, a 72% Venezuelan dark chocolate with chipotle chilli, ginger, Lapsang Souchong tea and popping candy;
- Marzipan, Prune and Cognac chocolate;
- Gingerbread and Blue Cheese;
- Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh;
- Liquorice and Treacle Toffee Salted Caramel;
- Smouldering Embers – a Lapsang Souchong Tea, Cayenne Pepper, Sandalwood and Tobacco Caramel; and
- Cranberry, Ginger and Pistachio Mendiant.
Like my blog, Paul A Young Fine Chocolates turns 10 this year. I remember discovering and writing about his first shop during the early days of both our endeavours. It’s been amazing to watch him gain recognition and grow his business without taking shortcuts or changing his artisanal approach to producing handcrafted chocolates in small batches in the same site where they’re sold.
Paul A Young shops are at Wardour Street in Soho, Camden Passage near Angel, and the Royal Exchange near Bank. Find out more at paulayoung.co.uk.