Before 2016 comes to a close, I thought I’d take a moment to recap the 10 team ups I co-hosted over the year in celebration of my blog’s tenth anniversary and – more importantly – to thank the folks involved in helping me make each of those 10X10 events happen!
A trip to the pub … a spicy luau … laksa mac ‘n cheese … magic (!) … tiki drinks … pickled pumpkin and turkey two ways … unlimited falafel … upscale elbow rubbing … and especially odd art. Ah! I had a blast blogging this year.
To help you browse my 10X10 with tikichris posts, here’s a list with links to all of them alongside links to the websites of the businesses, brands and individuals I collaborated with.
- Birthday Drinks /// Punch Tavern
- An Indian’s Take on a Hawaiian Luau /// That Hungry Chef
- #DeepSouthFarEast Supper Club /// Vi Vian Woo
- Taking a Break /// Tony “Sonic” Middleton
- Ti Punch Tiki /// The Beachcomber Bar
- Thanksgiving Dinner /// A Little Lusciousness
- Falafel Party /// Pilpel
- Christmas Truffles /// Paul A Young Fine Chocolates
- Cheers /// Artesian
- Tikichris Eats the World /// David Ortsman
All my related Ten Years of tikichris posts can be read by following this link:
Ten years is a long time to do anything. I can’t believe I’ve been blogging since 2006. Thank you for joining me in the adventure. See you in 2017?