On the lookout for an ideal Italian holiday for your family? Consider Pra’ delle Torri Holiday Centre near Venice for its lively line up of fun things to do like lounging on the beach, splashing around at the centre’s own waterpark, golfing, biking, and lots, lots more.
Located less than an hour’s drive from Venice in the coastal town of Caorle, Centro Vacanze Pra’ delle Torri offers camping, self-catering and hotel accommodation spread across 120 sumptuous hectares of seafront with a full range of services and activities for a fantastic family holiday.
The resort recently received a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for 2017. It is among TripAdvisor’s 15 top rated family hotels out of thousands across Italy (out of thousands of hotels) and the number one, highest rated out of 95 hotels in in Caorle.
Reasons for all the accolades and such high ratings are myriad. Here’s a look at just a few highlights of a stay at this Adriatic resort:
• A long stretch of golden sand beach;
• A waterpark on the sea with slides, games, a whirlpool, swimming pools, and lagoon;
• An activity park geared for teens with ramps for skating and BMX, a parkour area, and football field;
• Fantasy World fun park for small children with inflatable rides, an amusement park with mini-cart track and loads of other attractions;
• 18-hole, par 72 golf course, fitness classes, sports, bike hire;
• Free WiFi throughout the resort, onsite medical services, launderettes, convenience shopping;
• Daily entertainment for all ages;
• Five restaurants …
• And so much more!
With all that, you can stay put and have a blast. But for those keen for culture and exploration, historic and beautiful Venice is only a short drive away with many more towns and villages, quiet beaches, mountains, vineyards, and more close by as well.
From 12 April to 31 May 2017 and from 8 September to 24 September 2017, guests staying at Pra’ delle Torri will get one free night for every five nights booked. This offer is non-cumulative.
Find Out More
For more details and to book your next holiday go to pradelletorri.it/en.
This post was written in collaboration with Centro Vacanze Pra’ delle Torri