Here are some info about and link to the especially helpful Complete Guide to Travelling When Pregnant published by Compare Travel Insurance.
No these tips aren’t based on any personal experiences of mine own (obviously) but are the work of freelance graphic designer and writer Olivia Williams.
Olivia’s guide is arranged in nine sections and offers advice on how to tackle morning sickness, destination ideas for your babymoon and lots more. Here’s a list of all the topics:
1. Put your feet up;
2. Packing for pregnancy;
3. Travel during first trimester;
4. Travel during your second trimester;
5. Travel during your third trimester;
6. Pregnant women and vaccinations;
7. Where to go on a babymoon;
8. Pregnancy and travel insurance; and
9. Useful links and resources.
The in depth guide features attractive graphics throughout.
See the complete guide at comparetravelinsurance.com.au/travel-insurance-tips/travel-when-pregnant.