Thanks to those of you who popped in for last night’s Street Photography with the iPhone session at the Covent Garden Apple Store. It was a lot of fun, and your photos were great. A massive thanks to Clare, David and the rest of Apple’s events staff for the attention to detail, the friendliness and especially for the opportunity to share my love of photography with such a keen audience.
Please keep in touch. Some of your shots really impressed, and I’d love to follow your work. If you have any questions, need a photographer or would like some camera advice, feel free to drop me a line.
NOTES FROM THE APPLE STORE WORKSHOP
As promised during the workshop, below are some notes and links based on last night’s discussion, whether among the whole group or with an individual.
The basic outline of my presentation
- Practice makes perfect
- Shoot from the hip
- See what happens
- Be discreet
- Be polite
- Respect personal boundaries
- No means no
- Be patient but be quick
- 10 best iPhone and iPad photo editing apps
- The 9 Best FREE IPhone Photo Apps
- The best photo apps for the iPhone
Model release forms
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Instagram for Marketing
- Street Photography Tips
- More Top Street Photography Tips
Street photography, your rights and the law
- I’m a photographer not a terrorist
- Metropolitan Police Service – About the Met - Photography advice
- PhotographersRight.co.uk FAQs