UBERTIKI Promo Code
Hey folks, just an FYI that my 20-quid-off Uber promo code is still in effect and might serve as a pleasant travel option if you haven’t yet taken advantage of it.
To get your £20 worth of free ride:
Use promo code UBERTIKI when you sign up for the free Uber app and you’ll receive £20 worth of credit. So if your first ride is 20 quid or under, it’ll be a freebie!
iPhone users, search “uber” in the App Store on your phone. Got another kind of mobile? No worries. Just visit m.uber.com to get the app.
Another fine reason to get the free Uber app right now and give ‘em a try soon is their “Uber Olympics” campaign:
“Tap your Uber app, request a ride, and see if you’re a lucky winner when you get in the car. Select Uber drivers will have Gold, Silver, and Bronze prizes that will be given out each day.”
Gold = free ride
Silver = 50% discount on your Uber trip
Bronze = 25% discount on your Uber trip
Uber’s promises more “surprises to keep the Olympics as fun on the road as in the stadium” including a few added Rolls Royces added to their fleet.
More about Uber
Here’s a list of some sample fares:
• Shaftesbury Avenue to Park Lane, £20 (roughly $30);
• Oxford Street to Knightsbridge, £22;
• The Strand to King’s Road, £22;
• Mayfair to Liverpool Street, £29 (about $45);
• Canary Wharf to Mayfair, £40 (just over $60).
Flat rates for airport runs are as follow:
• Central London to Heathrow, £90 (around $140);
• Central London to City Airport, £36 (about $56);
• Central London to Gatwick Airport, £125 (just under $200).
Visit uber.com for more info.
Details about my UBERTIKI promo code here.