Here’s a refreshing pomegranate cocktail recipe from the folks at POM Wonderful. As you can see from the clip, the POM Pimms is based on the classic summer drink, Pimms and lemonade and is super easy to make.
Video recorded by Kemey Lafond. Enjoy.
Ingredients (serves around four cocktails)
- 150ml POM Wonderful Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice
- 150ml Pimms
- 4 Strawberries
- Handful of mint
- 8 Cucumber Slices
- 4 Lemon Wedges
- Handful of pomegranate arils
- Lemonade to top
- Glassware: Pitcher or Jug
- Chop off the top of the strawberries and slice in half;
- Add the pomegranate juice, Pimms, strawberries, mint, cucumber slices, lemon wedges and pomegranate arils to the pitcher;
- Add ice and top with lemonade;
- Stir with a long spoon.
Serve in a large glass. It might be nice to garnish with lemon wedge and mint sprig.
Check out all the great pomegranate drink ideas at pomcocktails.co.uk.