Earlier this week I attended the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels’ inaugural Travel Bloggers Conference at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in London. The event was a lot of fun. I learned a thing or too that should help me hone my skills as a blogger, got to see a few friendly faces and did a bit of networking with other bloggers and a few folks in the travel industry. The conference also served as the launch of the Trip Tailor Facebook app and as an opportunity for me to nab a nifty discount for my readers.
Planning any trips in the UK or Europe for December or January? Check out the Millennium & Copthorne Trip Tailor Facebook app for tips on things to do and be sure to take advantage of my limited offer discount code for 25% savings on your accommodation.
If you book a room now until 22 October 2013 via millenniumhotels.co.uk to stay at any EU hotel between the dates of 1 December 2013 and 31 January 2014, use this code for 25% off the price: 25APP.
- Rates are inclusive of tax;
- This offer is available at participating UK Hotels and is subject to availability;
- Full pre payment for the entire stay will be taken from your credit card within 24 hours of the reservation being made;
- The full prepayment amount would also be charged in the event of a cancellation and is non-refundable;
- No amendments can be made to the reservations once it has been confirmed;
- This rate is non commissionable;
- The Booking shall not be confirmed until the customer has submitted valid credit card details;
- Millennium and Copthorne Hotels shall not be responsible for any losses that result from customer’s failure to comply with these Terms, including loss of income or revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data, even if such losses result from Millennium and Copthorne Hotels’ deliberate personal repudiatory breach of these Terms.
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels has more than 100 hotels across the globe. The group’s UK hotels are located in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Cardiff, Dudley, Gatwick, Glasgow, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Plymouth, and Slough.